Material Recycling Facility – Depot Sorters
VinsBins is a leader in providing sustainable waste management services across the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne’s south.
We are seeking reliable, motivated and hard-working people within our waste transfer depot, based in the Dromana Industrial Estate.
About the role
– Sort, separate and process all bins brought to the depot
– Manual work involved, sorting mainly Construction & Demolition Waste
– Must be available for work anytime between 7am and 5pm
– Flexibility to be available for overtime on Saturday mornings if and when required
– Casual to Permanent opportunity for right candidates
What we offer:
– Work close to home
– A constant and reliable stream of work
– Upskilling in machinery
– Good local company with a reputation of valuing all employees
Successful applicants will need to be reliable, have own transport, physically able to perform routine manual tasks and able to work in a team within a fast paced environment.
Applications should be addressed to the Site Manager and emailed in either MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 23rd March, 2018. Walk-In applications are encouraged. We are located at 45 Brasser Avenue, Dromana.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Posted by VinsBins
- On March 14, 2018